These instructions are intended to help your children have a fun time, and ensure their safety. Please read and follow the safety and rental instructions listed.
- It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the inflatable to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the inflatable.
- A responsible adult(+18) must closely supervise the inflatable at all times.
- No adults are allowed on the inflatable unless you have hired an adult inflatable, otherwise, the inflatable(s) have an age limit of 15 years. It is strictly prohibited for adults to be on the inflatable(s).
- Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of the children using it. It is advised that children of mixed ages should not use the inflatable at the same time.
- Do not allow children or adults to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- To avoid choking and mess, no food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
- All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects which could cause damage to other children or the equipment must be removed before using the inflatable.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable.
- No smoking or barbeques on or near the inflatable.
- No pets to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of the inflatable is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the step and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
- Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable as indeed any child who is feeling unwell or taking medication.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch off the blower from the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation of deflation or whilst deflated.
- Please warn children of the tie down points (if appropriate) and make the area behind the unit, where the electrical blower is sited, out of bounds for children.
- The inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the inflatable should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately.
- No unauthorised person should move the inflatable or tamper with the electrical equipment.
- A £150 deposit is required in addition to the hire charge and to be paid when the inflatable is delivered.
- The inflatable must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged.
- Upon collection of the inflatable the £150 deposit will be returned to the hirer providing the inflatable is returned in the same condition as when delivered.
Please note that all persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.